We are aware of the importance and social nature of personal information protection, and we have established a personal information protection compliance program based on “Personal Information Protection Management Systems – Requirements (JIS Q 15001).” All officers and employees abide by this compliance program, legislation regarding personal information and other standards. We strive to protect personal information in an appropriate manner through the following initiatives. In addition, when implementing these initiatives, we strive to continually improve the compliance program as necessary.
Date of Most Recent Revision: Jan 1st, 2021
PIGEON INDUSTRIES (Thailand) CO., LTD.
President Nobuyasu Endo
About Handling of Personal Information
- In regard to the handling of information relating to individual customers (hereinafter “personal information”), we appoint managers and conduct appropriate management to prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information as well as loss, damage, falsification or leakage of personal information.
- We specify our purpose for using personal information and make our point of contact clear to customers, and we collect and appropriately handle personal information within the scope of these purposes of use.
Our company properly manages personal information provided to us by customers, and we do not use, provide or disclose this information without the approval of the customer.
However, this shall not include:
(1) Cases stipulated by legislation.
(2) Cases in which it is necessary in order to protect important interests, such as the life, health or assets of the customer or the public.
(3) Cases specifically acknowledged by other laws or legislation.
- Based on customer consent to the aforementioned three items, our company conducts proper management to prevent leakage or re-provision of personal information to companies that distribute personal information.
- In the case that a customer desires correction or deletion of inquiries or clerical errors relating to personal information, please contact one of our managers, and we will respond as quickly as is reasonably possible.