PIT produces the drinking cups that can be used for nipples, spouts and straws and guides the baby to drink by cups naturally.
MagMag Spout is for about 5 months babies and is a mug for practicing "drinking by yourself", which is easy to drink even for the first time.
- The spout has a thickness, shape, and softness close to that of a nipple.
- An angled handle that is easy to carry to a baby's mouth, even for a baby who cannot sit yet.
MagMag Straw is for around 8 months babies and is mugs for practicing "straw drinking", which is easy to drink even for the first time.
- It is easy to drink even for the first time with a straw that has an angle, shape, and softness that makes it easy to hold.
- The hood is hard to leak and is convenient for going out!
- It has a rotary type cap that opens and closes easily, so the cap does not interfere when a baby is drinking.
MagMag Cup is for about 8 months babies and is a mug for practicing "drinking a cup", which is hard to spill even for the first time.
- The tap has a gentle curve that fits a baby’s small mouth.
- It is easy for babies to drink without being choked, because the amount of liquid that comes out. Can be adjusted with the flow rate adjustment screw.
- It has a straight handle for babies to hold it in straight for sitting babies.
- 3+ months
- Transits from breastfeeding to bottle-feeding by using their first training cup with handles.
- Peristaltic PLUS™ M size nipple which allows the reproduction of baby’s natural sucking motion.
- 5+ months
- Intermediate stage to prepare for progression to straw cup.
- Soft silicone spout that trains baby to drink using openings other than nipple.
- 8+ months
- Train them to drink using straw, just like an adult.
- 3 colors
“Easy wash and go”
- Perfect size for going out with abundant design.
- Easy to wash with widemouthed bottle and simple design.
- Rotary hood for easy opening and closing.